If you wear a larger bra cup size, finding the right bikini or swimsuit can be a problem. You want to look great on the beach but, at the same time, you want to be comfortable and you also want to be certain that you have the support you need.
Here are some tips for choosing the swimwear that is right for you.
1. Choose a brand that offers bra cup sizes, rather than a standard size. Brands such as Curvy Kate, Panache, Fantasie and Cleo all make wonderful, up-to the-minute ranges in cups sizes up to J or K.
2. Go for an underwired bikini top. This will give you the support you need as well as superb shaping and uplift.
3. Make sure you choose a style with broad straps to ensure you stay comfortable when moving around. Remember that a halter neck may be flattering but will also emphasise your shoulders.
4. A one piece swimsuit can be both comfortable and slimming but anyone who is long or short in the body might find a tankini top with a matching pant gives them a better fit.
5. Why not try a dark top with a bright coloured or patterned pant? This can give the effect of slimming down your bust area and drawing attention to the hips.
6. Remember that dark colours may be seen as slimming but a bright bold colour or pattern can make you look younger and feel more vibrant.
There has never been a better choice of swimwear for the curvier woman than there is now so enjoy the search. You will be certain to find a style that is just up your street.