Around 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size and they don’t even realise. Belle Lingerie gives you tips and guidance on how to find your right bra size.
I was shocked to read that around 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size and don’t even realise. Wearing the correct bra size is so important for so many reasons and whether you have very small breasts or very large breasts it is just as important to make sure you are wearing the right size.
There are a few common reasons as to why women wear the wrong bra size. A lot of women have been wearing the same size for years and years and even though their weight and shape changes they don’t realise how much this effects their breast shape and size.The main reason women are wearing the wrong bra size is because they don’t know what a well-fitting bra looks like. It is vital that you know the signs to look for in a well-fitted bra because your bra size can change depending on what style bra you get and where you buy it from.
Many women feel too embarrassed to go and get professionally measured but have no fear by following a few simple steps you can measure yourself in the comfort of your own home. At Belle Lingerie we have created a simple guide to show you how to find your correct bra size. Just click on the link to take a look at our bra fitting guide.
1) SAGGING BREASTS- Wearing a wrong sized bra can cause ligaments to stretch, which ultimately results in sagging breasts.
2) BACK PAIN- Wearing a bra that is too big is not going to give you enough support and not supporting your breasts properly can cause back
3) POOR POSTURE- Wearing the wrong bra size can lead you to have a bad posture which can cause back, shoulder and neck pain.
4) BULGING BREASTS- When your bra is too small it can cause a bulging or double breast. This is when the edge of the bra digs in to the breast so much is forms a bulge over the top. This can cause dis-comfort and mis-shapen breasts.
5) SHOULDER PAIN- If your straps are too tight this can cause red marks on the skin and shoulder pain. If you feel you’re not getting enough support when you loosen your bra straps this could mean you are wearing the wrong bra size.