Discerning women everywhere now see their lingerie as an extension of their wardrobe and they want up-to-the minute lingerie just as much as they want their outer wear to be fashionable and on-trend.
Here are five new lingerie trends for 2014 which might give you some ideas for a few changes to your own lingerie collection.
1. Metallics. Give yourself an appealing glow with gold, silver and anything that sparkles.
2. High Waisted Bottoms. Retro-style high-waisted bottoms are making a comeback in lingerie and swimwear alike, meaning you can still look sexy but with greater comfort as well.
3. Mesh. Favourite brands are now using mesh as an interestingly different type of trim. Combined with lace or a floral print, mesh can give a new twist on a favourite style.
4. Pastel shades. Back in fashion in a big way, pastel shades are flattering and feminine and look great on all skin shades.
5. Florals. Modern floral designs are everywhere this year. Big and bold or delicate and ditsy, you are sure to find a floral that suits you perfectly.